Social Media Manager
TEDxEindhoven is currently looking for a tech savvy Social Media genius to take care of our communications and marketing. Can you handle deadlines? Are you creative and structured? Are you great at English in both word and writing? We might be looking for you!
You get all the freedom you need to put your creativity into action. Besides being part of the team in creating inspiring events, you will focus on content creation and community engagement via our social media platforms (Website, Newsletter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram). We are always open to new ideas and like to look for opportunities to support you wherever necessary.
TEDxEindhoven is a foundation, which is why we only work with volunteers. That doesn’t mean you get nothing in return. First of all, joining TEDxEindhoven is a lot of fun and you get the opportunity to develop new skills when working on real impact-full projects. On top of that you’ll get access to our extensive network in the region and you may use the well known brand of TEDx to improve your own network. In addition, we regularly organise team activities, receive invitations to various (networking) events in the region and there are opportunities to visit (European) TEDx meetings.
…Want to work with a fun group of young professionals to help build, grow and manage the TEDxEindhoven community?
…Want to manage the content flow in collaboration with our visual designers?
…Keep in touch with our community by responding to #posts about TEDxEindhoven?
And are you available to join us on our biweekly Monday evening meetings at the Microlab?
Then keep on reading…
Why you’re awesome:
- You have no problems visualizing your favourite TED talk;
- You are experienced in Social Media engagement;
- You love to come up with creative concepts within the TEDx guidelines;
- You have powerful communication skills and enjoy entertaining our audience;
- You don’t mind doing some work outside office hours;
- You are in for some fun with the team, and join team activities and drinks.
You will get the opportunity to:
- Become part of the great TEDx family.
- Contribute to the success of TEDx Eindhoven by managing the communication strategy and help create professional events.
- Develop yourself, grow and gain practical experience as part of the largest grassroots non-profit in the world.
Is this what you are looking for?
Then let us know by contacting Johan van Erp at Johan@tedxeindhoven.nl