Graphic Designer & Visual Wizard
TEDxEindhoven is currently looking for a creative graphic designer to contribute to inspiring graphics for our digital channels and live events. In this role you will work together with other TEDx designers to create all kinds of content. Are you creative, tech savvy and not afraid of a deadline? We might be looking for you!
TEDxEindhoven is a foundation, which is why we only work with volunteers. That doesn’t mean you get nothing in return. First of all, joining TEDxEindhoven is a lot of fun and you get the opportunity to develop new skills when working on real impact-full projects. On top of that you’ll get access to our extensive network in the region and you may use the well known brand of TEDx to improve your own network. In addition, we regularly organise team activities, receive invitations to various (networking) events in the region and there are opportunities to visit (European) TEDx meetings.
… want to work with a fun group of young professionals to create visual magic?
… want to translate an illuminating theme into attractive visuals?
… want to be the creative mastermind for new ideas within the team?
And are you available to join us on our biweekly Monday evening meetings at the Microlab?
Then keep on reading…
Why you’re awesome:
● You have no problems visualizing your favourite TED talk;
● You have a strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – in particular Photoshop and Illustrator.
A huge plus is experience in Motion design, Illustration, 3D modeling.
● You can proudly call yourself Multidisciplinary designer
● You are keen to create beautiful and inspiring artwork online and in print;
● Your design background is recognizable in everything you do;
● You are comfortable with creative freedom within the boundaries of TEDx guidelines;
● You show strong ownership as well as creative, innovative and priority-setting skills;
● You live by great communication skills and enjoy producing results;
● You keep your audience in mind in everything you do;
● You don’t mind doing some work outside office hours.
You will get the opportunity to:
● Become part of the great TEDx family.
● Be responsible for the visual content of our flyers, posters, brochures, website and more.
● Contribute to the success of TEDx Eindhoven and help create professional events.
Is this what you are looking for?
Then let us know by contacting Johan van Erp at Johan@tedxeindhoven.nl