TEDxEindhoven is looking for a new Content Manager
TEDxEindhoven is currently looking for a word savvy Content Manager to join our team. Can you handle a lot of deadlines? And are you creative with words and great at English? We might be looking for you!
What will you do?
– Work closely with the Social Media Manager to create catchy new content
– Team up with our Website Editor to help write and check interesting editorials
– Interview different kinds of speakers and translate these interviews in to content
– Set up newsletters for partners, followers and press
What are we looking for?
– Experience in content editing, social media or communication
– Someone who is enthusiastic and a people person
– Already has a blog or has done something related in the field of content
– Who loves TED.com and understands the brand completely
– Lives in or near Eindhoven
– And it would be great if you already have some experience in interviewing people or working in the event branch
3 hours a week up to 5 hours a week when we are getting closer to our main event!
Who will you be working with?
You will join the TEDxEindhoven Marketing & Communications team. TEDxEindhoven is an organisation of volunteers that are working on organising TEDx events for the community of Eindhoven throughout the year across diﬀerent platforms to discover and exchange the latest ideas on Technology, Entertainment & Design.We are located at The Hub where our meetings are held.
– Bi-Weekly meetings on Monday, 7PM at the Hub
– Bi-Monthly Brainstorm sessions
– Bi-Monthly Drinks & Team Events. With your own team and the whole of TEDxEindhoven
Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to get to know you!